may 19-20, 2018
If you need assistance please call Adrian Sosa at (954) 559-2708.
- Effective immediately ALL coaches are required to print scoresheets from US Amateur website, link located next to the roster link on your team page.
- Print enough for the entire weekend. Scoresheets will NOT be available at the gym.
- Two day tournaments DO NOT sell weekend passes.
- The daily adult price is $10.00/day
- The child price is $5.00/DAY (Children 5 and under are free).
- Daily tickets are valid for all gymnasiums for that day only.
- Coaches DO NOT get in free. Coaches without a current ACA card will be required to pay the daily rate.
- To use your ACA card for admission your team must have entered at least one tournament this season.
ACA Card Info:
Effective immediately, ACA Cards are valid for participating teams only.
ACA Cards are Mandatory for all coaches. Coaching will NOT be allowed unless ACA Cards are worn around the neck during games. There will be NO exceptions to this rule. Please do NOT enter your team unless you have a coach who has been cleared through ACA. ACA membership must be submitted at least 6 days before scheduled tournament. The ACA membership link is provided here: http://acasports.net/membership/
The mandated coaching attire presents a professional appearance. Please refrain from coaching in basketball shorts, jeans, open toe shoes, tank tops, hats, sweat pants etc. Mandated by US Amateur Basketball, SFYBA would appreciate the following coaching attire:
- Collared Shirts
- Khaki Slacks/Khaki Style Shorts
REAL TIME SCORES
- DO NOT call for seeding or scores; both are viewable via mobile web.
- Check schedule DAILY for changes up until Thursday at 7:00 PM.
- Teams will be called if changes are made after 7:00 PM on Thursday.
University School MAP/NAVIGATION
3375 SW 75th Avenue, Davie, FL 33314
Check-In Times: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Option 1: Personal Check-in
Players who have not been cleared with 2018 US Amateur Basketball Stamp must be physically present for check-in. Failure to check in will result in forfeiture of all games. All required documents listed below in the "What to Bring To Check In" section are mandatory for eligibility. Players who have been approved with a 2018 US Amateur Basketball Stamp do not need to be present for personal check-in.
Option 2: Mobile Check-In
If every player has been approved with a 2018 US Amateur Basketball Stamp you will receive credit for check-in after you send a photo of your entire roster to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 813-355-1565 by Friday at 9:00pm (Do not send to Sosa). Rosters received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. You will receive a confirmation "ROSTER RECEIVED." If you don't receive a confirmation your roster was not received and you must re-submit. Please make sure that rosters are clearly visible.
- If you do not check in you will forfeit all games and lose participation points if you have not won a game.
- If your schedule permits, it is mandatory to check-in prior to your 2nd game.
- Check-in times will be enforced. No check-in outside of designated times.
WHAT TO BRING TO CHECK IN
The book MUST have the following items:
- Official US Amateur Basketball team roster must be PRINTED/Screenshot from the website.
- Hand written rosters will not be accepted.
- Birth certificate of each player.
- Current picture of each player.
- Current school year report card.
- Copy of Florida & National Rules. Copies are downloadable at http://flahoops.org
All teams MUST be registered with US Amateur Basketball ($30.00 per team). Register @ US Amateur Basketball
GYM LOCATIONS & DIRECTIONS
(AP1, AP2) Action Park MAP/NAVIGATION
5300 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(CS1, CS2, CS3) Coral Springs Complex MAP/NAVIGATION
2501 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065
From Sawgrass Expressway (869), Exit Sample Road East for approximately 2 miles. Turn Right (South) on Coral Springs Drive NOT Coral Ridge. Gym will be to your left less than 1/2 mile. Gym is a large white building located between Sample and Atlantic Blvd.
(EG) Everglades High School MAP/NAVIGATION
17100 SW 48th Court, Miramar, FL 33027
(JCC1,JCC2,JCC3) David Posnack Jewish Center MAP/NAVIGATION
5850 S. Pine Island Road, Davie, Florida 33328
(MYEC) Miramar Enrichment Center MAP/NAVIGATION
7000 Miramar Parkway, Miramar, Florida 33023
From I-75 exit Miramar Pkwy. East. Once you go over the Turnpike take immediate right.
(SB) South Broward High School MAP/NAVIGATION
1901 N FEDERAL HIGHWAY HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA 33020
(STR) Stranahan High School MAP/NAVIGATION
1800 SW 5th Place, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
From I-95 Exit Broward Blvd East, Turn right at SW 18th Ave. Turn Right on SW 5th Place. Turn Left on Riverside Dr. Destination will be on the left. (Gym is located in the SW corner of the school)
(US1, US2) University School MAP/NAVIGATION
3375 SW 75th Avenue, Davie, FL 33314
From I-595 exit University (South). Take a left (East) on SW 30th St. Immediately after the Miami Dolphin Training Center take a right. You will see a baseball field to your right. Park in the baseball parking lot. The gym is at the end of the circle street.
(WP) Washington Park MAP/NAVIGATION
5199 Pembroke Road, Hollywood, FL 33021
Take I-595 to I-95 South. Exit I-95 at Pembroke Road. Go west 1.5 miles to 52nd Avenue. City of Hollywood Parks and Recreation facility will be located on right hand side of Pembroke Road. (Northeast corner of Pembroke Road and 52nd).